It is day number 10 that I have been home from the hospital. It has been 10 days since I have been a mommy of two BEAUTIFUL girls. And It is day 10 of having my family completed. It is so exciting to know that everything that happens to me from this day on, my whole family will be there. If you didn't know, I ended up getting my tubes tied after Jena's c-section. I know in my heart this is the right thing for me. I wanted to have a smaller family so we could financially support them and give them the best life Rick and I could. But still it makes me cry to think this is my last baby ever!
Here are some pictures from my last delivery!
Here I am all prepped and ready for surgery. I am so nervous here!!
Our first group photo.This was an unbelievable day!
The hardest part of the whole c-section is not being able to pick up Isabell or to play around with her. But seeing her with her baby sister is so fun. She loves Jena, except when Jena touches her she kind of freaks out.
Everything went pretty well especially when you consider the fact I just got my stomach cut opened and had a baby. Now we just have to get into a routine here at home.
Each time I look at my family, I feel so blessed! I am truly lucky to have such a great husband and two beautiful, healthy baby girls!!!



4 comments:
Great idea! I love that I'm so far away but I can still be in the "know!" I love you tons... the operating room picture rocks!
Love Traci B.
adorable
you better start keeping up this blog, yo
Your girls remind me of all you Estrada ladies, especially the younger ones when we were kids. I am very happy for you!
Post a Comment